Does anybody have any info on the new Glock *9/11/01* commemoratives??

vyper005

I would guess these guns are limited production & specially allocated...Anybody know for sure ??

americas_heroes_g17.jpg

Marko II

There's a shop near Pittsburgh that's got a handful of them on display. G-17s, look nice and reasonably priced. I understand Glock makes a donation from the sale of each pistol to one of the 9/11 funds.

Same shop has a number of the Beretta "Infinite Justice" and "United We Stand" pistols. Also nice looking limited pieces (1000 of the "IJ" and 2001 of the "UWS"), but not sure about any donations attached to the sale of them.

Take care. Marko

IRock

There must be quite a few floating around. I saw several at Gander Mountain near me. Same as stock gun with the addition of the 9/11.

orsogato

bearcats

I've seen a few in Steeler country. Probably the same shop Marko saw them in. If I recall the commemorative guns were around $75 bucks more than their stock NIB counterparts. I actually was not too impressed with the Glock one. I kind of like the "United We Stand", but I am really a NON-commeorative kind of guy anyhow. I just go for the shooters.

Marko II

The shop is Firearms Unlimited (412) 221-3500. They're located right off of the Kirwin Heights exit of I-79 in Bridgeville. I want to say the price was $559, or about $40 more than their standard G17 price.

Take care. Marko

Marko II

The shop is Firearms Unlimited (412) 221-3500. They're located right off of the Kirwin Heights exit of I-79 in Bridgeville. I want to say the price was $559, or about $40 more than their standard G17 price.

Take care. Marko

Actually, I was wrong. The price at Firearms Unlimited is only $519 for the commemorative edition G17.

Take care. Marko

Flcaptain

Glock 9-11 Comemorative

I contacted the factory after aquiring this Glock. There were only 1000 made. I traced it with serial number. It, in my opinion, will soon be a hot collector...for Glock collectors.

DBAR

I think the 9/11 guns are cool. I also think that I can go see my favorite Laser Engraver, and create my own. Oh yeah, I kind of already did that with my SBR.

They are good looking Glocks....