do you get cheaper 9mm ammo than this?

If you want some non reloadable stuff you can either go with the Blazer {alluminum Case} that YZR suggested or with Wolf { Steel Cased} both which I have used with no problems. Try Ammoman if you want to buy in bulk, Wolf is 169$ delivered for 1000. Nathchez and Sportsman Guide are 2 really good places to find some good deals also. Dont get too peed off though when half the places are on backorder, everybody is looking for cheap plinking ammo these days. Hope this helps

Use the search, I read a couple weeks ago a thread where some guys listed 5 or 6 great sites to find less expensive ammo { No cheap ammo anymore} that I checked out. Thats where I found Ammoman.

David the Gnome

Wal-Mart has Winchester White Box 100 rounds for $18. That's the cheapest I can find locally. Once you calculate in shipping it's really hard to beat Wal-Mart.

mamboreta

Here in the southern countries, the cheapest 9mm factory ammo I can find is Magtech FMJ 124g. About U$s 18, 50 rounds.

And that´s why I reload.

allenomics

When you add in shipping and convenience, I'm not sure Wal-Mark can be beat. That said, WM has dramatically raised it prices on everything from .22LR to 9mm over the past year.

jaydubya

Check, and keep checking, www.outdoormarksman.com. When they have it in stock, their 1,000 round bulk reloads are the best value I have found which does not require mailing brass to be reloaded. If you have a lot of brass, send it to www.mastercast.net to be reloaded. Mastercast is inexpensive, reliable and prompt. I beat their drum a lot because I have been stung by other reloading services, and I know value when I get it. I've gone through about five thousand of their .38sp range loads in various configurations. If you do send them your brass, do it USPS Priority Mail. I send a thousand cases to them for eight dollars and change; any other way I know of costs twenty and more. I've never tried Mastercast's 9mm stuff because I don't bother to pick up my 9mm brass anymore. I'm so much a regular with Outdoormarksman that they notify me when a new shipment comes in.

Or reload. I used to do that, and may again. Or not. Hated to sweep up all those spent primers scattered all over the garage floor.
Cordially, Jack

alligator94

I just picked about 1200 rounds up for $5 for 50. (A co-worker sold his 9mm) I also have some very irritated people at work because I bought all of the ammo!:)

Elvishead

I get quality Federal American Eagle 124g FMJ for $9.95x20 delivered to my door.

After shipping, you'll pay about the same for that odd brand stuff.

So I can't get cheaper, but I can get better for about the same price.:D

Extremist

Academy had the Monarch on sale through yesterday (3/8/08) for $7.79 a box. I went a bought a "few" boxes :)

Walmart has raised their WWB 100 pack up to 18.44 a box :eek:

Natchez has Blazer for $7.49 and Blazer Brass for $7.99 a box, but by the time you get it shipped (at least to me in Texas), it's up around $9.00 a box :mad:

James

Pappy John

I stock up when Dick's puts the Rem/UMC on sale for $69.80 per case of 500. It's been a few months.....I hope they're still running that price occasionally. I re-load, so I only buy factory ammo when my current batch of brass is worn out.

Walmart has raised their WWB 100 pack up to 18.44 a box

Yeah, I saw that...38 special was over $30 for a 100 box! I talked to the guy at WalMart and he said that ammo prices will be going up again in 7 weeks (that was a week ago) so better stock up for the year.