Do you ever dream about guns?

tjhands

Please tell me I'm not alone here. :)

After I crawl into bed, I usually do a little light reading before turning the light off. MidwayUSA and Natchez catalogs are high on the list, as are Gun Week and SWAT magazine.
Anyway, I dream about guns and reloading a LOT! Not violent dreams, just gun-oriented dreams. Anyone else? :eek:

enc0re

When I have a hard time falling asleep, I focus on imagining a particular gun. This form of "meditation" helps me doze off in no time. I don't know, if I dream about guns though...

hummelsander

Nope. But I do dream about other stuff similar to action and suspense movies. Sometimes there are guns in those dreams just like there are guns in the t.v. series 24 and Alias.

357shooter

Whew, am I glad I'm not the only one.Sometimes I get thinking about reloading and how my range session went,and thinking about what I want to get next, I have a hard time getting to sleep.I think it may be a sickness:D

squrm

I saw this one airsoft (yes, airsoft) gun that i dreamed about for a week...it was a one of a kind $5000 fully automatic vulcan cannon that fired several thousand rounds a minute at up to 1000 fps (i think...when most airsoft's around 2-300 fps)...it was a monster. Easily the greatest toy ever.

IndianaDean

I dreamt the other night that I was working on putting siding on a house and had to shoot a large dog that attacked me. The dream included having to call the cops, etc. In the dream though, they gave me my gun back and let me leave after taking my statement. The other strange thing was I shot the dog with a .38 special snubnose in the dream, which I do not own.

I don't usually have dreams that long and complete. Pretty weird.

choochboost

All the time.:eek: As recently as last night. It was a strange one. I was shooting with my buddy but I was concerned about his lack of adequate hearing protection..........two sponges on a strap.:p

tjhands

You're not alone in this!

In my dreams, my guns NEVER operate properly. They shoot wildly, or are duds, etc. Freud would have a blast analyzing me and charging me $390 an hour.
Let me save myself some money.....I want to have sex with my mother and I hate my father for having had that luxury at his fingertips.

WOW! I feel RE-BORN! Also, I saved nearly $400!! I'm heading off to Sportsman's Warehouse to stock up! This on-line psychology is really working for me and is saving me mucho dinero. :D

LoadIt

Wow, I also have the dream about my weapon jamming/not functioning. Sometimes it gets a FTF or I fumble the magazine on a reload. I have even had a couple of dreams where I try to draw a pistol from my holster (Kimber 1911) realize it is not loaded, retrieve a magazine from my gun belt and find out that I brought along the 9mm Glock mags.:eek:

I usually wake up pretty stressed after those types of dreams. Guess I need more time to condition at the range.

FirstFreedom

Mine are often violent. Sometimes I hose all the bad guys; sometimes they get me. I just hate it when my handgun trigger won't pull back & fire.

Matis

".I want to have sex with my mother and I hate my father for having had that luxury at his fingertips. "

Sorry, tjhands, wrong body part.

Which brings me to MY dreams: Sorry but I don't remember dreaming about guns, but uncountable dreams about women/sex.

Guess I'm abnormal.

matis