**Do California Walmarts sell shotguns?**

magnum_force

Do California Walmarts sell shotguns? I really would appreciate it if you could tell me which California Walmart sells shotguns.

9mmLaw

I usually buy my ammo at Walmart and I know they sell rifles, I am pretty sure they sell shotguns as well. I shop at the one in Duarte/Monrovia.

TwoGuns

Yeah, I've seen shotguns and some .22's in the Walmart in Duarte too. You might also wanna check K-Mart, or Big-5. There's also Turners.

9mmLaw

Last time I checked K-Mart was out of the gun business. Big 5 carries shotguns and often has good sales, I just bought a Mossberg 500 2 barrel combo (18.5 and 28) for $219.

Gary H

Wally Mart is polically sensitive and sells such things only in politically accepting areas. The Wally Mart near my office in San Leandro, CA doesn't handle such offensive items, but the one fifteen minutes away handles a limited range of politically incorrect items.

Gary H

I purchased ammunition and saw rifles, but can't remember if they had shotguns. It was in the Union City / Fremont area. I think it is off the Alvarado Niles exit.