Discounted NRA memberships!

ProShooter

Good evening, everyone.....

In the past, I have offered discounted NRA memberships to a number of folks here. I wanted to make those available again. We've decided to streamline the process a bit, and have now created a website.

Information on all of the discounts available may be found here - www.discountednramemberships.com

Please pm me with any questions....

James Reynolds
NRA membership recruiter

Dc777

NRA memberships have been $10 off for a good while now. Mine was $10 off ($25) directly through the NRA website. My father has received $25 membership in the mail through the NRA. I guess what I'm saying is why should people have to go to this site when they can go strait to the NRA site? Regardless they will be waiting several months for their membership card and magazine subscription to arrive in their mailbox.

Jay24bal

Heck, I just called four or five weeks ago to renew my membership. I was an annual member, and wanted to step up to Life. I signed up for EPL, and got it for $600, I just do not get the jacket (could have, just would have been an extra $150).

ProShooter

People can go anywhere they'd like to join - we just put our discounts all in one place. We get requests all year long and thought this to be an easy place.

Some people still find the $35 links around, and they join for full price. I just wanted to make the discounts known to more folks.

tman1898

I generally recommend anyone I know who is a LEO, first responder or military to join with the Life of Duty membership, I'm assuming it includes the same perks?

ProShooter

I actually don't have any specific info on the LOD memberships. Those are not ones that we offer, they come straight from NRA HQ

TXAZ

I've read other places that the NRA offers $300 discounted life memberships with a Life sponsor. Is this still true?