Dillon doesn't disappoint me.

AzShooter

Friday while loading ammo I made the mistake of forcing my handle down during a jam and breaking a part on my 650.

I was having a little trouble with it anyway. Shells wouldn't go in all the way on station one no matter what I did to adjust it. Primers were starting to go in sideways and it just felt like it needed service.

Fortunately I live in Phoenix and was able to get someone to drive me to Dillon.

(Explain) I'm in a wheelchair and need a caregiver to help me get around.

When I got to Dillon the salesman was nice enough to bring my press in from the car. I told him what was wrong and that it was my fault for forcing the handle.

He said there would be no problem and the machine would be taken care of by the next day. I asked if he could ship it back to me because I couldn't get a ride back for a week. Again, the answer was No Problem.

When I asked How Much? He said no charge, even for the shipping.

Got the machine back Tuesday...remember Monday was Columbus Day. Everything was fixed. When I opened the box I thought it was a new machine, there were even spare parts that I had left off it when delivering it to the store.

Now, It runs like it was brand new again. That company really knows how to take care of it's customers.

This has been my experience and that of all other Dillon owners I've spoken with. I think when Mike Dillon started the company he decided he could compete with price or with customer service and chose the latter route. So, you pay a bit more for your gear initially than for some other brands, but that extra money buys you a lifetime of no-question-asked replacement parts and guaranteed ongoing operation. If you use any equipment enough, eventually something breaks, but with Dillon they just send you another one without limit and even when it's entirely your fault.

USCS

My Dillon's are worth every cent I paid for them. Their customer service is second to none.

Reloadron

About 25 years ago a good friend went Dillon all the way including his Dillon loading scale. One day he removed a little .380 ACP from his gun safe and accidentally discharged the pistol. Actually, I prefer foolishly or stupidly over accidentally but accidentally will suffice here. Anyway his discharged round hit his scale destroying it. Yes, he shot his scale very dead! I told him send the scale to Dillon but he was reluctant as he would look stupid (which he was) but I assured him Dillon would replace his scale. I finally told him to give me the scale and I would send it back, I don't care if Dillon has a laugh on me if I get a new scale free. Only after that did he send the scale to Dillon who promptly sent him back a brand new scale. :)

Ron

1stmar

Dillon is great. Surprised they replaced the scale though, I have a tub for my media separator and it cracked. they told me they only warranty the presses, no electronics or other components. (Perhaps dies). I didn't push and I'm not complaining. Would buy Dillon presses over any other cuz they work and the cs is so good. To be fair, I have called rcbs on a couple of occasions for missing and broken parts, they too sent me replacement parts free of charge.

turtlehead

I've spent a good bit of time hanging out at Dillon and talking with the employees. I'm blown away by the customer service I've seen firsthand. They'll get my business for life. :)

kxkid

I bought a used 550B and have gotten broken parts replaced for free. I broke my roller plate on monday I had a new one at my door thursday.

ammo.crafter

Dillon

As the othres have said, what a great company.

They back their products 100%.

My Square B is 20+ years old and loaded in excess of 500,00 rounds.

All repairs were done free and happily so.