Dillon bargain

clown714

what a deal!

not to familiar w/550

but for $100 i could be.

where did ya get it?do they have anymore?:eek:

clown

JAMES L.SMITH

After reading more about the 550 in the Blue Press,I see that I'll be buying a lot of caliber conversion kits.There goes the cash I saved on the press.Spend more to load more.

You will really enjoy it. What to load on it ? Every caliber you own, what else ? I got a nice deal on mine right here on TFL. I don't remember what I paid for it, but I got the press with all the options and 3-4 complete caliber conversions including powder measures and the whole nine yeads. I have been reloading for years, but this was a significant step forward for my pistol ammo. I personally don't load rifle ammo on mine, but that is mainly because I don't shoot all that much rifle ammo and what I do shoot is easily loaded on one of my other presses. I think you got an unbelievable deal, I would have owned two if that deal was presented to me.

JAMES L.SMITH

I'm still trying to decide what I'm going to load on my 550b.I'v got a SDB set up for 9mm,44,45A&38/357 PLUS A lEE 1000 SET UP 44&38.also have 5 singles I use for rifles.Theres a gunshow soon I'll see what I can find there.