Dificult for us Jframers to see IWB holsters in the internet

Fer

I was looking around in the internet for IWB holsters for a J frame. I have wondered how the manufacturers get around the problem of placing the belt clip on the holster. Semiautos are flat so it does not mater where the clip goes on the holster, but it does on a revolver holster, if the clip is positioned exactly over the cylinder part on the holster it would just make a big bulge under your pants.
On every site I looked I go to the search area ente the gun model and type of holster (IWB) and I would get a picture of a semiauto in the IWB holster. It is dificult for us revo fans to buy a holster that we cant see how our revo will look like in it! true?.
Well I found one place only http://www.bellcharteroakholsters.com/iwb.html
As you will see the clip is located over the trigger guar area not the cylinder, it is not centered on the holster like semiauto IWB holsters. any more pictures will be appreciated.

Fer

Oh please if you find a pic of a tuckable holster for a jframe please! post here. With the jframe inside not a semiauto.;)

Mine is what you are looking for but I had it custom made by Del Fatti. I also wanted thin horsehide and a low profile clip instead of one of those 1.75 inch monsters...from www.delfatti.com

DSCN5268.JPG

IMG0001_2.bmp

He can also make it in a tuckable model with a j-hook if you like...

Del Fatti has a long wait....Here's one with a snap instead of a clip but it is still off center....from www.concealco.com
IWBA2revblM.JPG

Captain38

IWB for J-Frame

Have a look at this

http://www.hoffners.com/min4a.jpg

I've found this holster worked amazingly well for K and N-frames. I've concealed a 5 inch M625 beneath a sweatshirt without anyone noticing. The butt of a K or N does ride quite high with this model but it should be no problem with the J. Try it, I think you'll like it!

Fer

Dont shoot its me,

That is what I am looking for, prefere a tuckable but the clip will do. I have a pocket holster that I am sure can be modyfied to add the clip just like yours.
May give it a try.! Thanks:)