Die set for the .22 Cooper Centerfire Magnum?

pistolsplus

Does anyone know where I could obtain a manufactured die set for the .22 CCM? I'd rather not have to have one custom made, I'm searching for an existing set.

pistolsplus

No luck so far...

Thanks Kurt. I had tried RCBS and Hornady before I got on here. I rechecked RCBS. They don't currently make one, but I put in an email message to see whether they might have one in old inventory. I don't believe that anyone currently makes the .22 CCM dies, but there may be one sitting on a shelf somewhere. In fact, I would almost bet on it ... any takers? (Feel free to dish out some crap, I can take it.)
For those of you that aren't familiar with the .22 CCM, it is very similar in size and shape to the .22 Winchester Magnum Rimfire except that it is a reloadable centerfire. I would like to play with it to see what kind of extremes one could get out of it - particularly at the lower end with light cast bullets or possibly even using just .22 pellets with primers only (a .22 wadcutter). The T/C Custom Shop makes both pistol and carbine barrels for it. It just seems like it would be an interesting round to experiment with.

kurt IA.

OK try this guy The Woodchuck Den-330-897-0614 M-F 9am-5pm only. Or try Cooper arms, maybe Tod ( the guy at woodchuck) has there number.

kurt IA.

OK try this guy The Woodchuck Den-330-897-0614 M-F 9am-5pm EST only. Or try Cooper arms, maybe Tod ( the guy at woodchuck) has there number.

kurt IA.

OK try this guy The Woodchuck Den-330-897-0614 M-F 9am-5pm EST only. Or try Cooper arms, maybe ( the guy at woodchuck) has there number.

pistolsplus

I'm OK now, thanks Kurt

Thanks for your help, help, help, Kurt. RCBS emailed me back the very next day (I had left an email inquiry at their website under "Ask The Experts").
They make the dies for the .22 CCM and sell them for $128.95. I don't think that I'll just run right down there, but I think that I will pick one up before they might stop making them - as I'm not sure that anyone else is. I'm curious as to why RCBS seems to have a current line of dies that they don't list in their catalogs.
Again, thanks for the input, input, input.