Did I get a good deal on this Ruger?

1BadF350

I recently purchased a Ruger model 77 MarkII in a 300Win Mag. It is black with stainless barrel. Galyans had it originally priced at $499. It was on sale for $399. That day they had a 20% off the already marked down price. The Bushnell Banner 4-12x40mm scope was $100 but was 50% off so I got it for like $49.99. I bought a box of Federal High Energy 200 grain rounds half price for $19. I was out the door for about $398.00.

As a side note, the same day, my buddy bought the same model in 7mm Rem and the same scope for the same prices I got. We got 2 Doskosport Cases for $6 each.

cntryboy1289

you bet you did

Most of the new ones where I am cost around $425. You got the gun, scope, and rounds for less than $400 and walked out instead of running. LOL

BCBR

Bad deal

You bet and you need to let one of us here help a new guy out by letting us give you yo money back for that ole boat anchor. :)

mill hunky

galyans bought out

after your message i checked on line , their stuff is now 50% off, and they were bought by dick`s sporting goods. when dick`s ammo is on sale, it is still cheaper at wal-mart. you really got a good deal, and a good cal. good luck w/ the rifle. rich