Desert Eagle .44 Magnum conversion kit review is published

Beagle45ACP

Not much interest in the kit itself.
But that second picture can only be described with words I'm probably not allowed to use on this forum. Absolutely beautiful shot mate.

mellow_c

Wow!....

Great review! Great conversion!

I'm glad I took the time to watch the video.

I've always wanted a 50AE DE since the first time I shot one. I remember it clear as a bell despite it being about 10 years ago. -- I got a firm yet relaxed grip on the gun, aimed at the full pop can about 15-20 yards away, relaxed my arms, took careful aim, let the shot break, and POW!!! The pop can and its contents virtually vaporized, and I found my elbows bent up with the gun pointing to the sky, nice and relaxed. It was surely a zen moment. The best thing about it is I still had 6 rounds left!

Ever since I've wanted one. But could never pony up the cash for a $1500 gun more or less depending on finish, plus a boat load of money for ammo, for something that would really just be a gun for fun (even though that is a category all of my guns fall into more or less) But after watching your review and seeing how simple the conversion is, how reliable it seems to be, and how honestly practical it could be to own a 50AE that is simply converted to 44 Mag, I find myself with just that much more of a reason to buy one.

Although it is just that much more money to spend, on the conversion that is, along with the gun and all the ammo. I don't reload yet.

To be honest, there are two guns I would love to have that I just don't know if I'll ever end up with. Some sort of 50 BMG, and a Desert Eagle 50AE.

That was an awesome review though, and a great looking conversion. Did I mention that was some real nice shooting? If not, good work, way to hold a good group!

So what does the conversion cost?

Last edited: