Desert Eagle 1911 22lr conversion

Looks like a Kimber magazine. I wonder if it's made by Kimber.

Whoever makes it, that's a great price. If I didn't already have three 1911 rimfire conversions, I'd be reaching for my credit card.

railroader

Well don't try and order this kit. Magnum Research told me they don't make a conversion kit. So I called Grabagun and it turns out it was too good to be true. The sku was suppose to be for a cz rifle mag not the conversion. Oh well.

Sevens

Hahaha sounds like an April Fools gag. Next up: Smith & Wesson X-frame .500 Magnum .22cal barrel liner and .22LR chamber inserts!

Jim Watson

I hit the link early enough to see a .22 conversion, so there is still the question, which kit was it? But $81? They can advertise stuff cheaper if they don't really have them to sell.

Jim, I saw the .22 conversion, too. It looked familiar. Every aspect of it looked like the Kimber Rimfire Conversion. I put a photo of the Kimber on the screen for comparison. Same magazine. Same slide serrations. same rear sight. Exactly the same front sight. Wherever they got the image that originally was associated with that link, I'm fairly confident that it was (or was made by) Kimber.

Which is why $81 seemed too good to be true. [It was.]