DeSantis SOB holster

StevenII

I am considering purchasing this holster and was wanting some feedback. Really wanting to know about quality and any likes or dislikes about it.

King high

I carry using the "stealth" IWB by DeSantis for all my Glocks(17,23,20C)....oh yea.........(one at a time of course). After 4 years of service the one for the 23 looks brand new!!! Plus I feel the quick draw they provide compliments the lighting fast speed of the Glock trigger, SUPER FAST combination!

Mushinto

Stay away from the SOB.

1. Poor position for weapon retention

2. Hard to conceal -- Believe me it shows, you just can’t see it

3. Very slow to draw from while seated

4. Will cause serious injury if you fall on back

5. Will also cause serious back problems after just having it there after a few years

6. Careless drawing technique will cause you to cover yourself

7. Slower than straight or cross draw

SOB is the mark of an amateur, unless you're in a movie

ML

warhammer357

They have their uses, but are limited.
• Unlike a pancake rig, the weight of your piece will pull the gun out from your body printing badly even under a very loose shirt. If you bend over to pick something up, it looks blatantly like a gun back there.
• The handle of your gun will catch on chairs and stuff when you sit down and will get pulled out or partially out, which can be embarrassing to say the least or aggravating if you scruff up your gun.

They look cool in movies, but everything looks cool in movies.
Pancake rigs or IWB rigs are a better idea for concealed carry.

dairycreek

Several police departments in this area .................

will not allow their officers/detectives to use SOB holsters. Officers have fallen on them for a variety of reasons and some serious spinal injuries have occured because of the officer landing on the gun placed over his spine. FWIW Good shooting;)