DeltaPoint Pro NV Blurry Spot

Woolecox

I have a new Leupold DeltaPoint Pro NV that I mounted to my Sig P320 XCOMPACT SPECTRE. It bolted right on, no adapter plates required.

Went to the range today and zeroed it in. Everything went really well (love this sight) until after about 150 rounds.

The sight developed a blurry spot in the upper right quadrant and it causes the dot to blur in bright sunlight. The spot looks like a circle if you focus your eyes on it.

I used a Leupold Lens Pen to clean the glass and the glass looks clear. I am guessing this can only be an issue with he projector device of the dot. Anyone ever seen or heard of this? I have emails Leupold and will call them Monday.

ZuIFMrl.jpg

ovv3QR2.jpg

Rob228

I'm looking at a picture of the Deltapoint trying to figure out if the projector is fully enclosed or not but can't quite tell. Its possible that you got some lube or dirt or powder residue on the projector lens, had this happen with an RMR occasionally. There are some optic specific q-tip size cleaners that you can clean the lens off with.

Woolecox

That's what I figure. I have some of those little cleaning tips that came with my Crimson Trace laser grips but, it did not help.

TunnelRat

The photos you have don’t show anything about what you’re describing on the optic. Is it possible to get on camera?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk