Delta Elite for revolver guy

Vek

You see, there's this blued delta elite I've been eyeballing for over a year. Perfect condition. 475 asking price. Been told it's a great deal. Problem:

I'm a revolver guy, and I reload. The thought of throwing 10mm brass all over creation sort of pains me, as I imaging procuring new or once-fired would be a much more expensive affair than a nine or 40, and somewhat more than a 45. I can sort of stomach owning a nine or 40, if it didn't seem so wimpy (my perception, no ill intended, ones I've shot seemed pipsqeakish compared to my most manly revolvers).

Resolution:

Does there exist a ready source for reasonably-priced brass for a 10mm? If there was, then I think I could stomach this easier. The only thing holding me back from buying a 1911-style auto is the thought of losing brass all the time. Thoughts?

AndABeer

Ditto Mal.

Starline is awesome. I believe I have seen their headstamp on some Horaday and Cor-bon 10mm ammo so it must be great stuff. It works very well for me and my Dillon too.

dwesson445

I found a cheap source of brass...

I picked up the range after the St. Louis FBI team practiced with their MP5/10s. :)

Probably got 2000 rounds. One of those subguns had an oversized chamber, too.

CSAY

I would like to know, who has been trying to sell that Delta Elite for a year? I would love to have one! Please let me know if it's still available.

Vek

Looks like I'd better...

...Poop or get off the pot on this one. CSAY-email me, and if I don't move on it soon (week or two), I'll get you a contact number.

Regards,