Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Federal Hydra-Shok

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Other

Votes: 22 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OF

I think you're going to have alot of 'other' here. Myself, it's ProLoad in just about any caliber they offer.

- Gabe

Zorro

Federal Classic Hollow Points.

That or Winchester 230 Grain .45 ACP Hard Ball.

Or any .44 Magnum 240 grain round.

jeepCJ

"USE WINCHESTER SILVER TIP ONLY"

Printed in big BOLD letters on my Seecamp instruction manual, who am I to argue? :D But seriously I also use it in my Les Baer and have been very pleased so far, next choice is Pro-Load....
Dave

Jody Hudson

Triton and CCI for Quik-Shoks. I just wish they were made for my favorite pistol in 9x18. I've not found anything that comes close to QS against vegetables and large pumkins, watermellons, etc.

Against medium to large predators, including large feral dogs they are in a class by themselves. I have no other data, just experience and observation. They are also MOST accruate and reliable to feed.

Dan Morris

Still...30 years later.....carry a dam hot load in my M19....
158gr rem JSP......shot them for 30 years and no duds....
yeah, I know, i bet my life on them...........i'm still alive.......
Dan

Tamara

Moderator Emeritus
355sigfan,

Winchester Ranger "LEO" ammo is available at all gun shows and many gun shops to whoever would like to purchase it. It's not like it's illegal to own the stuff or anything...

355sigfan

Tamara

I know its not illegal I was just saying I think its silly that ammo is being restricted by the manufacture to keep it from non leo's. Yes you can get it but you should be able to buy it from the store like you do hydra shocks. But thats politics. The only ammo I think should be restricted and it is, is armor piercing pistol ammo.
PAT

STEVE M

Favorite defence load is Fed. tac. buckshot, (estate SWAT load is second). If I have to choose for a pistol, 45 hydrashok 230gr (how I wish it was a +P!)

P

PreserveFreedom

I picked Federal HydroShok out of those listed. That is my preferred hollowpoint. I have been known to trust good old fashioned FMJ though and I am just as confident with it.