DEAL on the X2 tac light/laser!!!

BADMAN400

Hey guys, here is a link for the X2 tac light w/laser for only $161, and (read on for a code for another $5 off!!!!)
http://personalsecurityzone.com/cgi.../PSZ/?Template=ProdDetail.htm&ProductID=24848
This comes on a store display card, mounted on a blue dummy XD, with a security leash. No box, xtra bulb, or papers, but still a working light with full warranty from Insight! Also when you go to the site to order, enter this code TGA5 to get an xtra $5 OFF! That's $156! No, I don't work for this company, just passing along what I thought was a great deal to my fellow TFL forumers. I bought one myself, and wish I could afford to get more at this price! I got the info from someone on another forum, and thought I'd just "pay it forward." :cool:

BADMAN400

I just called Tom (the boss), from Personal Security Zone, and he verified that these display models are in fact, brand new! And this just in: (catalog number INTX2L) new in box version with papers as original is now reduced to $177.44. And the discount code TGA5 still apllies for $5 off of that version as well. Man this makes me want another one so bad! For anyone else who would like to verify for themselves, their phone number is: 1-775-841-1193
Hope this is a blessing to you guys! :cool:

BADMAN400

X2L arrived today!

Hey guys. This light is for real. Mine arrived today as promised. New, unused and working perfectly. It came on a heavy plexiglass display sorta like a drugstore picture frame, only bigger, with the dummy XD and Insight light/laser attached to the rail. I snipped the security leash and had it on my XD-45 in two seconds. The $5 off code is changed. $161 + sh/tax came to $175 total for me without the $5 off. :D