Deadly Force will be encountered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

homefires

A person is required to place signs on GATES, DOORS and other Property lines, In regards to Vicious animals or other dangers.

I propose a Sign on my front Door that states,

" If you are the Local SWAT Team, Please Knock on the door, I will Greet you with Coffee and Cookies, We can talk about your Issues, Other wise I will Sick my dogs on you and Greet You with Buck Shot to the legs and other Body parts"

I Don't wish to harm anyone! I just wish to be left alone! I don't cook Crack!, I Don't Cook Meths, I just want a secure home and reasonable amount of safety! We have plenty of people out here that do those things, I don't and just wish to participate in my PERSUTE OF Happiness!

AM I STUPID OR WHAT?:confused::confused:

Walter

But what makes you think they will be coming in the front door?
And judging from some of the things I've read about SOME SWAT
teams doing (lately, Colorado), what makes you think they can read?:rolleyes:

Walter

Harry Callahan

You're just letting everyone know you own a firearm, possibly inviting a break in which might cause harm to your dogs and/or you. If you're going to do that why don't you get a sign like my buddy has that says "House protected by shotgun 3 days a week. You pick the day!":D

homefires

d

Ok! lamb Start. I don't do crack, I don't do Meth, I don't do home invasions!

You have to drive 2 1/10 of a mile to see my home. Most people that get here are in Error! I have five acres, If I place a gate at the front of it and they bust through it They just entered the intimate Zone.

I don't cook Crack!, I Don't Cook Meths !!!

This seems to be there means of entry into every home, Personal property. Purchase more of your allotment of cold medicine and see for your self!

I liked the life when I was Free! UGG!!

I lke you Harry!

I Don't wish to harm anyone! I just wish to be left alone! I don't cook Crack!, I Don't Cook Meths, I just want a secure home and reasonable amount of safety! We have plenty of people out here that do those things, I don't and just wish to participate in my PERSUTE OF Happiness!

AM I STUPID OR WHAT?

You may not cook crack, but based on the sign, you may be on crack.

Since you specifically asked, I would say the former.

Status
Not open for further replies.