Day after Christmas (Boxing Day) bargains?

RetiredLawman

I went to Gander Mountain this AM. No deals there. Wandered around a couple of hours checking prices. Ridiculous IMHO.:(

I've often wondered how they stay in business.

Whiteboy67

Not too many gun shops around here, but I'm going to a gun show this weekend. Who knows, might have some deals there but you never know :p

BigJimP

I have not been out ( still too much snow in my driveway ...) but I was thinking about heading down to Cabelas and Sportsman's Warehouse this weekend ( when the big thaw hits ...).

oneounceload

Snow????:eek:....thaw????

it was over 80 here today, sunny.....got a group together and went to kill little sporting clays........:D

BigJimP

That's ok OneOunce .... don't rub it in ..... its finally starting to rain and return to normal / I'm thinking about going to Scottsdale for a few days next month if this keeps up .......

Chuckusaret

I'll show you Obama

No, but I did buy out all the #4 buckshot and .40cal at our local Walley World. 1,550 rds (31 boxes) of 40 cal & 300rds (12 boxes) of #4 buckshot for $578.26 out the door. The survivalist say you should have 1000 rounds for each type of weapon, I have a ways to go before Jan. 20th

Katrina Guy

nothing at Academy

Same everyday low price, as the salesperson quoted.
I did buy a Leatherman Multi tool, the "Blast" model, clueless as to why actually, chalk it up to watching way too much Survivor Man television. Oh yea, and some Hopps brand gun cleaning stuff, Saturday they all get a thorough cleaning.

tarheellefty

Went to dicks sporting goods- Remington gun club ammo for (about ) $6 /box >10 boxes . Then $1/ box rebate ( $10 /case - case of 10 up to $100) that ends tomorrow 12/27. I have $40 coming. that lets me buy ammo w/ good shot and a goo reloadablehull for same price as promo loads . I on't reloadshotgun yet , but it's coming ......I got interested after november elections ....HTH