Daniel Defence ar 15

trustygun25

Does anyone have any trigger time behind one? Im wanting to buy an ar but i want good quality with going over 1500, and so far DD has been my best bet. There arnt alot of reviews out there, so any help will be welcome!

redstategunnut

I have a DDM4. It is a top notch carbine. Objectively it is at the top of the list. Mine has been solid. The only trouble I had with it was the QD sling mount stripped out. I replaced that and it's been fine since.

Delaware_Dan

I have a V.5 Slicktop that I really like. Fit and finish is above and beyond any other AR I have ever handled. I paid about $1250 in eastern PA about a month ago for it. You won't be sorry, worst case senario, they stand behind their products for life.

Stock photo
5337787096_56e12c180b.jpg

trustygun25

Great! thanks guys, im new to the forum and yall have been great, i just needed a lil more confidence in DD and yall helped alot. :D

thesheepdog

Mine has around 1500 rounds through it. Shoots sub-MOA out past 400 yards. Mine has been through hell and back and has never failed me yet (been through mud, cold, rain, etc)
The only modifications I have on my DDM4 is a Lothar Walther medium weight barrel.

Quentin2

The DD 16" LW midlength upper I recently got has been great. Excellent workmanship, flawless operation - no complaints here, all praise.

I would seriously consider the V3 or V5 middys in the LW profile barrel.