Dang! I didn't think deals could be had these days

I was wrong...

I just got back from the one local gun store... Figured what the hell, I'll swing in, been awhile.

They had a Ruger American Compact on the shelf (only Ruger they had). 17 and 12 round magazines, the three back straps. Thumb safety. The 8639 variant.

Bud's price on it is $492 and change.

Gun store shelf price (and this is a NEW gun) -- $400...

I walked out the door with it for $424.

Well Happy Birthday to me!

Reloadron

Happy Birthday and a birthday present you never figured on. Every now and then something like this actually happens. Enjoy it! :)

Ron

Yeah, I was more than a little surprised by the price. I keep thinking that someone screwed up and I keep expecting to get a phone call asking me to bring it back. :)

Nodak1858

I wasn't really in the market for a new pistol, but found a site had SAR9 pistols for $259. SAR has a $30 mail in rebate on them so for $229 I decided to pick on up. Had been looking at them off an on, but for a tick of two bills I thought I'd grab it.

reynolds357

I wasn't really in the market for a new pistol, but found a site had SAR9 pistols for $259. SAR has a $30 mail in rebate on them so for $229 I decided to pick on up. Had been looking at them off an on, but for a tick of two bills I thought I'd grab it.
Who has them?I will get one or two at that price.