Dan Wesson M15 357 Magnum parts/pieces search

Sir William

I am seeking a inner barrel for the 2" and 4" barrel shrouds in blue and their nuts. I am also seeking complete barrels, shrouds and nuts for 8" and 10" in blue. 357 Magnum. Sight insert colour is not an issue. Spare nut wrenches and Pachmayrs would be good too. I have tried Midway and Brownells. No luck. Any suggestions/sources/sites appreciated. TIA

Harry Bonar

Dan Wesson parts

Dear Shooter:
You may need to order Douglas bbl' blanks, turn them down, thread them for the tensioned bbl they have and go that route!
Just an aside; when you set up your bbl, shoot about a cylinder full and then, while the liner is hot, tension it again. They are very accurate revolvers.
Be careful, in a combat situation going up a staircase that you've polished the rear flange so the case rim doesn't catch in rotation; try it and you'll see what I mean.
Harry B.

mdw442

Definitely go direct to danwesson.com I used to rebuild a lot of the Dan Wesson .357s and .44 Magnums and the one thing I learned is these models are always being updated and improved. The barrel tool kit is a prime example. The one they sell now is fantastic compared to the ones sold only a couple years ago.

The only one thing I dislike on the DW site is their flourescent sights. In my opinion, they are garbage. They are not true flourescents and difficult to see in low light conditions. I liked substituting other brands of Flourescents instead. Much better.