Dan Wesson CBOB range report

http://www.minutemanreview.com/2009/11/dan-wesson-cbob-1911-range-report.html

Click the link above to read the range report on my blog.

IMG_6145.jpg

dairycreek

Congratulations on your new DW CBOB. I have had mine for about 6 months and my experience pretty much is the same as yours. Absolutely no problems of any kind to date. I have about 500 rounds through it and have only cleaned and lubed it. I am 72 years old with eyesight commensurate to my age - sucks! Bit I am overjoyed with the accuract that the CBOB exhibits. My son-in-law has 42 year old eyes and is a heck of a shot. At 25 yards he can put seven to a less than (closer to 1") 2" group with no problem at all. God it is nice to be young.

I carry my CBOB in a CUDA by Simply Rugged and it has been one nice IWB carry combo.

CUDA1.jpg

My understanding is that the CBOB will only be sold in California next year (why I can't figure out) so those interested in this fine pistol better get on the ball.

Sarge43

Glad you like yours so much! I've got two now, an '07 and an '09. The '07 is at Dave Severns' being transformed into the "Beastbob". They are a lot of fun aren't they?
Thanks for the review and the pics!
Sarge

PS - I saw the COTEP reference. :D

Dragon55

I too...

have done a lot of reading and have settled on 1 of the DW's. Now to get that grand to buy it.

Good shootin' there partner!!!

Have you grouped it at 25yds?? I like to use the 25yd distance when sandbagging new loads.

I ran out of targets before I could shoot at that distance.

Plus it was really windy out there yesterday. I am sure that I wouldn't group anything like that under those conditions...