DAMN!!!!!!

longhair

just saw on the news this morning that a news paper reports that willie is thinking about running for the senate here in Ar. in 2002.
just when i thought him and hill were going to live ( and hopefully stay) in NY. damn, damn, damn!!!!!!!!

------------------
what me worry?

JHS

What to do when a bad penny returns.Don't vote for him.
Do you think that the people of Ark. will vote for him? Seriously?

Elker_43

Rumor has it that Monica is considering a run for Congress in my home state of Kalifornia. Only kidding....
Will we ever be rid of Bill and Hill?

------------------
To own firearms is to affirm that freedom and liberty are not gifts from the state.

longhair

i don't know JHS, i really don't. the people i speak to are sick and tired of him and his 'ol lady both. my grandmother, bless her heart, was a big fan of slick, but, i think she's about to come around. i know i'll do everything i can to deter his winning any kind of office!!! why us? why couldn't he just stay in NY w/ hill???

------------------
what me worry?

Coinneach

Staff Alumnus
why couldn't he just stay in NY w/ hill???

'Cuz Hill's gonna dump his cheatin' butt come 01/2001, if not before.

johnboy

Retired Screen Name
The only way she will dump his you know what is if he is a political liability to her. Morals and ethics do not mean a thing to these people.

Jim V

One would think that if Hill dumps the firstfelon she will have some copper clad info stashed where he can't find it if she were to fly to Europe on a trade mission or take a ride in the park. Insurance, ya know.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

Art Eatman

Staff in Memoriam
Longhair: I got a deal in the mail that the Dems are gonna target Asa Hutchinson for having the audacity to support impeachment. Heard anything?

Some gal named Vicki Young at the Grapevine Restaurant in Paris, Ark, apparently really has a case of wet pants over the issue...

longhair

no Art i haven't heard anything, but now that i know it's a possibilty, i'll be on the look out for info......

------------------
what me worry?

DHH

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Monday June 28 4:13 PM ET

White House Says Clinton Not Running For Senate

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Clinton does not plan to run for the U.S. Senate, the White House said Monday, denying a report published in the New Yorker magazine.

``I talked to him this morning and he said he's not running for the Senate,'' White House spokesman Joe Lockhart said. The spokesman quoted Clinton as having told him: ``That story is crazy and I don't know where it came from.''

Speaking to reporters later, Lockhart issued an even stronger denial. ``He has no intention of running for the Senate, rules out the idea of running for the Senate,'' the spokesman said.[/quote]

This could mean several things:
1. He won't run.
2. Following his usual pattern, he will run and deny saying he wouldn't.
3. How about Gov. again? Could he do it?
4. He will wait for opening of new post, perhaps, "Grand Leader of the World and Savior of the Children" if the job comes with interns.
5. Ambassador to China?

Dave

longhair

Dhh, i hope that little clip is right, and surely he wouldn't lie!!! ;)

Dang it Hank, that's was how it was suppose to have worked, and maybe, if that clip is right, there's still hope for us. i'll keep my fingers crossed!!! :)

------------------
what me worry?

Ivan8883

From Ivan8883 6-30-99 1127PM EDT Why should Big Comrade lie? He wont be running for Senate. If Y2K is chaos or semi chaos in some areas, we will have martial law and Big Comrade ,with the peoples blessings,will become permanent Big Comrade. Anyone out there to stop this from happening? Not the corrupt Congress. Not the politicized former US military(now firmly under UN control dont ya know) . and certainly not the sheeple people who give intelligent people the thousand yard stare when you mention allthese threats to America. The few of us,maybe 3% of the people, willhave to go down fighting in order not to live in this future Beast System being planned for America and the world. If the sheeple people only knew what Big Comrade and Company have in store for them .But this is another subject.

Futo Inu

He carried his home state twice as pres in statewide elections (92 & 96) and several times before that. Last weekend I was really distressed when I drove to Springdale & Fayettevill, AR. First, there is a sign at the border that welcomes you to Arkansas, "Home of President Bill Clinton", and then the sign going into Fayetteville says something like "Proud to be the town of Bill & Hillary Clinton's first home". Egads.

[This message has been edited by Futo Inu (edited July 02, 1999).]

longhair

Futo, we got them signs in southern part of the state where you see them comming back in from La.. seems like they've been altered w/ a little bit of paint though. it's really a shame that someone would do that!!! ;) now up at Fayettville,, being as that's a college town, i think they're pretty liberal. i can't make any excuse for the rest of the state. got their heads where the sun don't shine i guess.

------------------
what me worry?

John Hunter

Here is my favorite sign for Clinton.
<a href="http://www.fortunecity.com/millennium/rollingacres/664/presiden.jpg">Click Here to see the photo</a>

------------------
John - NRA - Lifer

John/az2

John! Is that sign for REAL?!

I love it!

------------------
John/az

"They come, they eat, they leave...
"They come, they eat, they leave...NOT!!

Bill Clinton (aka: Hopper) Al Gore (aka: Molt) Janet Reno (aka: Thumper)

Ants UNITE!