Dallas, Texas

Thumper

How many of us are in the Dallas area? Seems like quite a few. Maybe we should get together. Anyone?

Jarhead_22

I'm out here in Collin County. I met a couple of TFL'ers at the counterdemonstration to the Million Misguided Mommies march here last year, but I'd be glad to hook up with the rest of youse.

Jarhead out.

-----------------
"When you are resting, someone somewhere is training, and when you meet him, you will lose."
--Drill Instructor Sergeant Fields

I shoot at the Collin County Gun Range as well. Hope to be out there tonight for the IDPA match (assuming I can make it through traffic on Central in time to get there).

I'd definitely be interested in a get-together.

Sorry Thumper, I missed your post so I wasn't able to get you the info in a more timely fashion.

Here is the link for the Collin County IDPA club (along with match calendar). You can get a link to the gun range from there:

http://www.flash.net/~gunrange/index.html

Currently, the range is having legal problems since the city of McKinney annexed the land the range sits on to make it part of city limits and then passed a range ordninance designed to shut the range down. You can read about it on the website if you like.

The range is owned by a local family and they are currently battling the city in court (of course sales tax that the city collects from the range is used to sue them out of existence...)

Thumper

Bartholomew

I found it last week and went all the way through the website. Pretty good looking place and only about 45 minutes from me. Do me a favor and contact me via email...