czcustom

rburch

I haven't ordered a pistol from them personally, but contacted them about doing a trigger job, and I've purchased several parts from them.

The staff there is very helpful and knows their stuff. They have a very good rep among CZ owners.

If you're wanting a CZ pistol they're a good place to order it.

Also go check out the CZ Forums, they have a pretty big presence over there.

etaoin

+1 for the CZ Custom Shop trigger job. My P-01 is such a nice gun but comes with such a horrible trigger. They did the "trigger job" and replaced the trigger with a CZ 85 combat trigger. The gun now is as it should have been from the get-go.

EAJ702

They offer good service and gunsmithing. Very pleased with my CZ 75 SP-01 Custom Shop 9MM Pistol. :)

cz75sp01_7.jpg

schmeky

EAJ702,

I have that exact same pistol I purchased from the CZ Custom Shop close to 2 years ago. W/o a doubt, the sweetest 9mm I have ever owned, and I've owned a bunch.

EAJ702

schmeky wrote: I have that exact same pistol I purchased from the CZ Custom Shop close to 2 years ago. W/o a doubt, the sweetest 9mm I have ever owned, and I've owned a bunch.

That's about when I purchased mine. Rob did a very nice job on it. Did you have the firing pin block removed on yours?

russian hammer

I have bought twice from them and they are very very quick to get out a custom order for you. The customer service is the best I have yet to find and the salesman really makes you feel good about the money you just spent.

Walt Sherrill

Angus Hobdell, who manages the shop, is a real expert on CZs. He's also a highly ranked professional shooter who shoots CZ products. (A member of the CZ Pistol team, and other CZ-sponsored activities.)

You could do a LOT worse.

schmeky

EAJ702,

Yep, no FPB in mine. I also installed a CZ-85 trigger a year ago for over travel, plus I like the 85 triggers curve better.