cz82, where to buy?

lagavulin62

ok getting ready to put in an order. I know most of these can be in pretty beat up shape. so where have you bought yours and in your opinion who sells the best quality 82's?

jsmaye

In March I bought one from Classic Arms and in April one from Southern Ohio Guns. Classic's was much nicer, but they are out of that batch and are now selling what they claim to be nicer pistols but without holsters and second mags. SOG's was as nice mechanically but had a lot of holster wear. If I were going to buy again it would definitely be from Classic, since I don't need the whole accessory pack. J&G and CDNN also sell them.

carguychris

Military Gun Supply had a pile of good ones when I checked ~2 weeks ago, but you'll have to pay sales tax because they're in Ft. Worth. Of course, you'll have to pay sales tax at CDNN too because they're in Abilene.

RamSlammer

You may want to check with Classic Arms and see if they still have any of the ones they had refinished. Cost is a bit more, but well worth it to get one with real bluing rather than the "facto-bake" they come with.

lagavulin62

I am sending my c&r to j&g. checked out all the recommended sites, classic arms looks pretty good too but will have to contact them next week, looks like they are closed up for the holidays. thanks for all the responses.