CZ75B magazines

railroader

I just ordered a CZ75B and I'm looking into extra mags. 1st how are promags in cz's specificly. Also I called CDNN and I was told that magnum research baby eagle mags work in cz's.Is that true? How about TZ-75 or witness mags? I want mags that work not kinda work. Thanks.

johnbt

I bought 3 of the $14.99 Pro-Mags from them for my 75B Military and they have performed flawlessly. They rattle when loaded with an even number of rounds from 8 to 14, but they do work. John

Marcus

The factory "standard cap" mags seem to be a little better made than the Promags. The baseplates are steel instead of thick plastic and the springs are stiffer. However the Promags seem to work fine,they just rattle a little. Marcus

railroader

I appreciate all the info. I ordered a military version from Wholsale guns & ammo out of New York, great price($309plus $12 shipping). Now I have to wait for it to get to my FFl dealer. So I can get the paperwork started then 10 more days (california). Man I hate waiting.

StephenT

Great price on that CZ-75 military, Railroader. I checked Wholesale Guns & Ammo's website, and they seem to have to have a lot of good stuff there and excellent prices on ammo too.

Dr_Johnson

I have had 8 pro-mag CZ75 mags and all of them funtioned perfectly! and cost half of what the factory mags cost. They are not finished as well as others have said, but they work. I would suggest you get a few promags for range use and use the factory mag for carry.

Destructo6

Since you're in California and stuck with only 10 rnd mags available to you (legally), you might as well buy them directly from CZ-USA and not worry about quality. Their contact info is on their web page http://www.cz-usa.com . Their gunsmith, Mike (Eagleshield?) is usually the best person with which to speak.

Joe Klug

Victor Louis,

Not to argue but I just checked North East Firearms web site and they say the CZ mags are still $45. Did you get quoted the $39 price by Jake? If this is the new price I'll have to pick up a few more.

Joe/Ga