CZ40 Is it still being imported?

Daedalus

I heard some 12 rnd EAA Witness mags work. Errrr. Was it Baby Eagle. I forgot! But I'm pretty sure CDNN sells them. And for pretty cheap too!

Walt Sherrill

One of the marketing bosses from CZ just announced that the CZ-40B WILL be imported next year, and that there will also be a compact version of the gun brought into the US.

I just got four EAA Witness full-size 40 mags for my CZ-40b, and they seem to function perfectly - lock in, hold ammo, feed, drop free, etc., but it'll tonight before I can actually try them at a range. CDNN was selling them for $7.99.

J. Parker

Although I just sold mine to get a Ruger SA for the woods the CZ40 is one sweet pistol. It has a straight grip design like a 1911 and ooohh does it fit good.
It has the standard CZ black polymer finish but for a change it has an alloy frame which makes it feel nice and light.
I put about 200 rounds through it without a hiccup, burp, or malfunk of anykind.
I was so impressed with the CZ40 I went out and bought a CZ 75 B also. I've been away from CZ for a number of years but I'm really impressed with these pistols. Best Regards, J. Parker

Walt Sherrill

Tried out my four new Witness .40 s&w mags in my CZ-40b this evening. Two worked perfectly and two didn't.

I noticed that in the two that didn't work right, the mag release notch was undersized. Sometime next week Mr. Dremel and I will fix them and get them working, too.

I got mine at CDNN, for $7.99 each. I wouldn't hesitate to buy them.

After a trigger job, the gun shot very well. It now had a heavy but smooth DA trigger, and a lighter and very crisp SA trigger. (Just a hint of creep at the start of the pull.)

Nice gun and, I think, unquestionably the best deal going right now. I got my from Young Guns (in Tenn.) for $279.