CZ-USA announces plant in Little Rock, AR

FITASC

Any mention of what products they will build there? Will they move, for example, their shotgun manufacturing from Turkey to the US?

Spats McGee

Administrator
Any mention of what products they will build there? Will they move, for example, their shotgun manufacturing from Turkey to the US?
At this point, I don't have any idea. You can rest assured, however, that I'll be working to solve that mystery!

armoredman

The P-10 series are being produced in limited numbers at the first US based CZ factory, a smaller enterprise which opened in Kansas City just a year ago, but when the new one opens in about 2 years? Willing to bet what's most popular here will be at the top of the list, hoping BREN 2 and such, but we'll see.

Spats McGee

Administrator
The P-10 series are being produced in limited numbers at the first US based CZ factory, a smaller enterprise which opened in Kansas City just a year ago, but when the new one opens in about 2 years? Willing to bet what's most popular here will be at the top of the list, hoping BREN 2 and such, but we'll see.
Then something that I had read was incorrect. I had read that this is going to be CZ's first North American plant. Guess not, but still exciting news.

I may have to see if they have tours after it's open.

Slotback

This decision on CZ's part I think is very smart. It makes me think they want to get a portion of the US law enforcement market as well.

armoredman

THAT they have been after for years, but with little luck. With the P-10 and a US plant, I think they might have a better shot.