CZ SP01 Shadow

Amin Parker

Hi all,

I live in South Africa and as expected, we always get new pistols very long after they are introduced in the US. I have been waiting to see the 'new' CZ 75 pistols with the full length frame for a very long time.

Yesterday i laid my eyes and paws on a SP01 Shadow and am completely blown away with this pistol. It is plain drop dead beautful. The fit and finish is outstanding.

Unfortunately they are available in limited numbers over here and the gun i fondled was bought by another customer who is awaiting his licence.

I cant wait to get mine. For those who have not seen one, i suggest you hav a look at this pistol if you are in the market for a high cap, full size 9mm

zombieslayer

They are pretty sweet pistols. Im like you, no matter what guns I have, theres always something new that I just NEED. Go for it. It'll be worth the wait. And I know you love CZ's...

Amin Parker

I hear ya,

Around 30 handguns, two projects currently running and i gotta have the new CZ too. I have an obvious addiction. I have never been so impressed with a new gun without shooting it.

Its such a great hobby and interest. There is always something to learn, no collection is ever complete and you will easily meet someone that can shoot better and knows more.

For the last few years i have been getting great joy from building 1911 pistols. I am not a gunsmith and will take any part to a smith that does not fit. It keeps me busy for hours and days on end when i have spare time. Oh, i will also let my smith check out a pistol before i shoot it.

That was until the new Shadow, iv gotta get this gun and the projects can wait a while.