CZ Rimfires - Show them if you have one.

stmcelroy

Mine
:D

CZ 452 Varmint .17hmr
DIP 20moa
Mueller APT Scope
DIP Adjustable Sear

IMG_8221.jpg

CZ 452 American .22lr
DIP 20moa
Nikon Buckmaster 3-9x40
SWR Spectre

IMG_8223.jpg

20thru45

I gave mine to my nephew. It was his first firearm. The bolt was on the wrong side for me anyway, but it had a good trigger and a good barrel.

thinkingman

No pics, but my 7yr old and I have father/son 452 22lrs
Mine=Varmint with big, honkin scope.
His=452 Scout with factory irons.

Shooter4Life

To the OP, which of those 2 scopes do you like better? Nice rifles!!! I've been looking at CZ's but havn't pulled the trigger yet. These pictures sure make it hard not to.

johnbt

American .22 WMR. Found it used in a shop years ago for only $280. That's a Weaver T-36 I was messing with.

08170022.jpg

watermark.php

Danny Creasy

Here are a few of em

452 American with fixed 6 Sightron HBR II:

CampPerry2008-3.jpg

452 Special:

DSC04312.jpg

452 FS:

DSC03805.jpg

452 UltraLux (28.6" barrel):

CZUltraLux-1.jpg

Last edited:

stmcelroy

Shooter4Life,

I like both scope, but shooting at the range has convinced me that I need an adjustable objective to cure parallax at 25-50 yards.

Actually just ordered another Mueller APT to put on the .22lr, really nice scopes for the money. They are very clear, the only negative to them is they are sensitive to eye position.

Wyosmith

I have just GOT to have a 452 LUX with the 28 5/8" barrel!
I have no need for one at all.

SO WHAT!

I want one.
:)

Danny Creasy

Yep every shooter should own an UltraLux

There is something magic about their balance.

We shoot a local fun match on Monday holidays that consists of shooting open sighted .22s at the USBR bench rest target (aka green monster) at 50 feet. The UltraLux has won it for me every time.

DSC04287.jpg

I drew the sight picture I use on this practice target:

DSC04181.jpg

Last edited:

ch47gunner

Here's a couple more.

Bruce

CZ452 Varmint .17HMR w/ Nikon Buckmaster 6-18x40SF
DSC_0499-1-2.jpg

CZ452 Special .22lr w/ Simmons 22Mag 3-9x32
P8070025.jpg

I wish I could add a photo but i'm yet to own a CZ, its the next on my list though!
Something I wondered about the 452 Super Lux, I heard they made the barrel really long for better use for open sights, but the rear sight is so far up the barrel, wouldn't it make more sense to put it on the receiver?
Just a thought

Danny Creasy

While aperture (peep) sights are designed to be mounted on the receiver or tang with relative closeness to the shooter's eye, open sights would have to have the tiniest of notches to work. If an UltraLux sight was mounted on the receiver, there would be a huge amount of open space on each side of the front post in the sight picture. Precision shooting would be most difficult.

Also, please note how the sight radius varies among the Special, FS, and UltraLux in my post above. We shoot several casual sporter matches at my local club and several shooters use all or some of these same three rifles in the matches. It is interesting how each shooters individual eyesight draws them to one sight radius more than the others. In other words, it depends.

Wleoff

Here's a couple with the bolts on the left side. One is a 22LR and the other is a 17 HMR. Both are CZ Americans.
CZLHtwo.jpg

BConklin

just bought a new 452 Lux - no pics yet...haven't gone to the range with it yet...but so far it's a mighty sweet gun as far as looks and feel go.

SRH78

Unfortunately, I have no pics but I have 452 American in 22 LR with a shimmed and lightened trigger wearing 6-24x42 Tasco. It is easily the most accurate 22 I have ever shot.

Keg

I bought a lil scout..like this....I plan on putting a small scope on it.....I hear they are very accurate little rifles.....

Attachments

• CZ_452-2E_ZKM_SCOUT.jpg
    CZ_452-2E_ZKM_SCOUT.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 20