CZ Rami 9mm?

oldandslow

Coop,

I have put about 500 rounds through my 9mm Rami 9mm. Works fine, accurate and reliable.
It is a bit fat in the grip but carries well. No complaints here.

best wishes- oldandslow

TunnelRat

Always wanted one myself. I loved all the P-01s I had, but Ramis are extremely scarce where I live. I don't think I've ever seen a new one in a retail store.

pylonguy

I love my CZ's but I dont have anything other than full sized.

I do have to ask why you decided on the Rami, Have you also considered the P-01 as well?

Mrgunsngear

If you like G26 size guns but want a hammer fired option it's tough to go wrong with the RAMI. CZs really are the most under-rated guns (in the USA anyway).

I've got one, and it shoots beautifully, but it feels a little thick for IWB carry. That's just me, though; plenty of people carry them comfortably.

DA/SA Fan

I was thinking hard about getting one but in the end decided against it. Here's my thinking. It's too big to be a pocket carry. It's a double stack so it;s not going to hide on your bod any better than a whole bunch of compact 9mm's. In the end I settled on a SAR B6PC for IWB carry. Just got it and haven't even fired it yet but it appears to be a high quality piece as far as fit and finish. It feels better in my hand than ANY gun I have ever held and it disappears IWB. Light enough and small enough to forget it's there.

jreXD9

LOVE it for carry! My favorite gun that'll never be sold/traded. Had to get mine cerakoted after sweat caused bubbling around the controls. Looks really good in the tungsten finish. Alas, the Mod 2 .45 polymer will be carried in the hot warehouse this summer, though. Don't want to sweat heavily on my baby again. The gun, I mean.....:cool:
Also have the PCR D. Slightly larger and for me, doesn't shoot any better than the smaller Rami.

Pilot

I have thought about getting one from time to time, but it isn't much smaller than my 75D PCR that I carry, so I haven't bought one yet. If they made a thinner, slightly smaller version, maybe a single stack, I'd get one.

jglsprings

I've had one. It worked great. At the time everything I carriied was "cocked and locked" so that was the big attraction at the time. Thought I needed a 40 S&W and now I'm required to carry "striker fired" so I sold it off. Absoultely nothing wrong with the gun - not enough room in the safe anymore. 8-(

It is well made. Nearly identical to the baby glocks (26,27). Shoot one and you'll love it.