CZ Polymer Frames

IMightBeWrong

I know there are metal rails inside the frame for the slide to lock up with, but I can't seem to find ANY pictures anywhere of the rails inside the frame to show how they lock with the frame. I would go to a gun shop and have a look in person, but shops don't like to let customers take down the pistols and clerks are often hesitant to take them down for you to look. Does anybody have a Polymer framed CZ they can show me the internals of in a picture? Preferably the 2075 Rami P since that's what I've got my eye on right now.

tekarra

I don't think a photo will show anything as the slide rails have anchors which hold them in the frame when the frame is moulded. What you need is a photo of the rails before they are set in the frame.

IMightBeWrong

Any photos would be nice. I've heard the rails make a lot of contact with the slide, but it would be nice to see how much to get an idea of the tolerances of the pistol. I sort of lean toward loose tolerances like those of Glock and HK.

It would be nice if I knew of a range with the pistol in question for rent, too. In watching videos on youtube of watching shooters handle them, they seem to have very little muzzle rise for a Sub Compact.

IMightBeWrong

Mr. Kablammo,

Trust me, I know CZ's are great. See my Sig Line! :D

I have asked clerks at 2 shops to take them down for me and both shops have had a policy that they won't do it. I'm not sure what Cabela's policy is, but it's a bit of a drive away.

mr kablammo

I am sorry to hear that. In states where purchasing a new handgun is a lot of effort that seems be policy. Try the CZ forum with your query and gunsamerica for a non~putzhead FFL for the transfer,

IMightBeWrong

I've had good experiences with some dealers in the past that are local. Some of them don't really sell much from CZ to my knowledge, but I'd like to see if I can find a way to give them my business again before having anything shipped. Thank you for the recommendation, though!

I'm also not in a hurry to buy quite yet, although I've almost definitely got it on my to-buy list. But tax returns this year can't quite go toward a pistol again with things to pay for for my coming wedding, so I'll have to just save for a bit.