CZ pistols

The more I shoot them, the more I like them. The overall accuracy and ergonomics are excellent. One question remains: how the HECK can CZ build such outstanding guns at such a low price?

Hard Ball

They are a quality company which has been making high quality pistols since the CZ38 Model produced in 1938. They have a large factory with 2,500 employees and modern metal working conditions. Wages in the Czech Republic are lower than here or in the rest of Europe so their costa are low. Also since 1990 they have a subsidary CZ-USA and they import their weapons directly without a middle man. All these factors let them hold their prices down.

Matt Sutton

I third that motion. My CZ-75 is pure shootin' pleasure. Not a single malfunction ever. Sure wish someone could make a 1911 as good and as affordable.

Oris

In a couple of years CZ pstols will be probably sitting
comfortably in HK/Beretta price range, and CZ's prices will be determined by the market. What I do not understand is the price level for polymer frame pistols, which are extremely cheap to make in mass production, even in countries with high level of salary. No polymer frame pistol should cost more than $300 in retail, be it
GLOCK, HK, Beretta or CZ.In comparison with current prices for this stuff, CZ-75/85, 97 is a real good American-style bargain, particularly considering how nice they are... Got both CZ-75B and CZ-97B. Very happy with both.

Joe Klug

I agree about the CZs. The more I shoot mine the more I like it. I need to get one of the 97's before prices go up. I think Oris may be correct, I can see the prices of these excellent pistols going up quite a bit in the not too distant future.

Joe