CZ P10c Availability Watch

jackstrawIII

As someone who's been waiting for the P10c with less than absolute patience, now that they're supposedly on American soil, I'm pretty pumped.

I was thinking it would be helpful for me (and for the shooting community) to have a place to keep each other up to date on when and where we can actually buy them. I've been checking Buds and Davidsons for example, but I'm sure there are other places that might get them first.

If you find one that's actually available to purchase, let us all know!

TunnelRat

Didn't we give you some leads...?

I'm not sure we have any CZ employees here that are going to send you a super secret copy of the list of distributors that got orders. Even if they did you still have to wait until the pistols get to retail locations, even if online ones. Trust me in that I'm pretty sure CZ wants to sell these pistols so I feel confident in saying you will get a pistol.

jackstrawIII

TunnelRat,

Hahaha, ok ok. Point taken. I guess I'm a bit of any eager beaver over here. I will attempt to wait patiently.

Ps. Thanks for the tips, I have been checking the-website-formerly-known-as-"slickguns" without any luck thus far, but I'll keep it up.

TunnelRat

I understand the waiting stinks, especially as originally it was thought the pistols would be available before now, but hopefully it makes it that much sweeter in the end :cool:.

Blue1

I've been waiting six months for a CZ75B, thinking it is because the factory tooled up for P10 production:eek:

gglass

I walked into one of my local Northern Indiana gun shops today and they had 8 of the P10 c handguns in stock. They wanted $499, so I told them that I would wait for the pricing fever to cool down.

I did handle the P10 C while there and have to say that the trigger is simply awesome! The ergos are what you would expect from any CZ... Fits like a glove.

njsco

A local shop in Fort Collins Colorado received a few recently but not enough to even to come close to the number already reserved. They have at least 50 more on order.

jwalker

It seems the P10-C are starting to turn up. I am in a pretty small town deep South, and there one of my local GS has had P10-C that sold immediately. GS still cannot get threaded barrel version, which is what I want.

armoredman

Basic black is what's coming in first, then FDE, sans night sights for now, as there was some issue with the factory night nights. I am assuming the threaded barrel versions will be coming in soon, but the base model is what everyone is clamoring for.

jackstrawIII

I should have mentioned that I live in Ny, so I doubt I'll see them locally for a LONG time.

Anyone seen them in any of the online retail stores: Buds, GrabaGun, Davidsons, etc?

Metgo

They became available to order on Cabelas site last night and I was able to get mine ordered. They are showing as sold out now.