CZ P-10F

Siggy-06

I'm sure it feels great in the hand and will shoot well, but for me personally, it's kind of ugly looking. I do like the sight radius, capacity, barrel legnth, and trigger guard size though. Let us know how it shoots soon!

OhioGuy

Congrats! Post a review when you get a chance.

I'm a CZ fanboy -- but just CANNOT make myself love the P-10 :)

2wheelwander

Huge CZ fan here as well, and also cannot generate love for the P-10. Not because I think its ugly, but because its another plastic striker fired pistol. I don't doubt if I shot one I'd like it, but whenever my fun fund has enough for a new gun, the P10 just doesn't make it to the top.

Saying that, if CZ were to make a compact P10 in .40 S&W, they'd get my money. I HATE they struck that chambering from their catalog.

Love my PCR too much to not carry it, and the P10 just doesn't fill a niche I don't already have. Too late to the game for me. CZ - bring back the .40's!

jimjc

Well CZ is very high on my list, I love my P10C, P07, P01. I'm pretty sure another p10 is in the works but what size is the question.

My new Sig P365 and P320 have shaken things up now, these 2 guns fill a lot of spots with their modularity. With the Sig P365 there is no longer a need for other sub-compacts, after shooting the P365 it's firmly my only carry gun, I just sold my Walther PPS M2 and my shield.