CZ P-09 review is published

Hunter0924

I finally got the CZ P-09 review published after really pushing the pistol. I would appreciate your thoughts and opinions on this one. I was introduced to CZ last SHOT show with the 75 B Omega and was a fan. I wondered how their polymer framed pistols would compare. Please take a look and let me know what you think, Thank you.

The CZ P-09 review is published. Please let me know what you think.

http://rangehot.com/cz-p09-pushing-past-what-a-duty-pistol-is/

ritepath

Good review.....I have both the 09 and Omega. What wonderful pistols.

I'm stuck on what my next CZ should be.

Knightsofnee

Good review, only I would be clear that CZ still manufactures it's pistols and rifles in the Czech Republic. CZ-USA is the importer, not really a plant in the sense that SIG and Beretta have plants in the US.

Hunter0924

Thank you for the feedback, I truly appreciate that.
Knightsofnee, you are exactly right. I will go in and edit that to be more clear. Thank you.

Pilot

Well CZ does own Dan Wesson, so technically they do have a plant in the U.S., but not one that makes the 75 based guns, or the newer polymer pistols, just 1911's.

TBT

Excellent review. The P-series guns from CZ are some of the best production guns available on the market.

Hunter0924

TBT,
I agree with you 110% my friend. I was unsure quite what to expect and I was pleased on how the gun ran.

ritepath,
I was talking to my friend at CZ at the NRA show this past weekend and we were discussing what my next pistol to test from them will be. I told him to surprise me and he has yet to let me down.