CZ Goodness…

mk70ss

So I went to my LGS to drop off one pistol to be repaired, and saw this CZ 75D Compact. Decided this would make a fine new EDC gun and bought it. Got home and ran 100 rounds through it and really like it.

Skarekrow88

New or used? I’m assuming new given how clean it is. How much did it set you back if you don’t mind me asking. I love my Pre-B and P10C and want to add another, maybe an SP-01 tactical.

2wheelwander

I've had my PCR for 4 years or so. Hands down - zombie apocalypse - that's the handgun I'd take. Favorite EDC.

Picked this up off GB for less than they wanted for beat up trade ins. More CZ goodness!!! :D

51800641820_4935c2c166_c.jpg

Pumpkin

Those are sweet.380’s.
My son experienced some CZ Goodness, his new Scorpion had a 20 round magazine that developed a crack. A quick email with a quick reply had the information needed to ship it back for inspection.
A short while later a new and improved magazine shows up with a nice letter.
Great company, just wished they hadn’t stopped making their Mauser style rifles.

Siggy-06

The 75 compact was in my radar for a while, but I came across a Rami BD and chose that instead. Now that the Rami has been discontinued, I like it even more. Let us know what holster you go with.

KMO

My Glock-faithful buddies go crazy when I tell them that CZ makes the finest 9mm pistols on the planet, bar none. It's true!

wild cat mccane

I know they are different, but two things on the 75 compact bother me when you know the P01 is out there. The rear sights are too far forward on the compact and the round hammer vs the Omega, which is the shape of all the higher CZs.

That said, the steel grip is nice. I like the dust cover look of the P01 as it like a mini SP01, but the lack of dust cover also looks nice in the Compact.

Nice.

CajunBass

I'm pretty fond of my PRC and my my kinda beat up CZ-82. I don't know if they're the best guns I've ever owned, but they're on my short list.

Spats McGee

Administrator
I've only ever shot one CZ, and I think it was a 75D Compact. I never really understood the allure of CZ until then, but I have to admit that as soon as I shot it, I had that "Oh, NOW I get it" feeling. Outstanding ergonomics for me.

Congratulations!

Bought mine just over four years ago. Some new owner had returned it to a Cordova TN gun shop after 50 or 100 rounds. Very lucky find.:)

Truly excellent design and possibly the best overall ergos (from my perspective).

A Remora IWB holster -- I forgot which size-- (classic, with No Clip), also allows my civilian German Sig P225 (not a P6...), Walther P99 AS and S&W 908 to fit equally well and snug.

This PCR might be my favorite handgun, and the Czechpoint CSA VZ-58, possibly my favorite rifle (my centerfires are all in 7.62x39). Trivia.

Last edited:

velocette

I got my PCR several months ago. Installed Tritium nite sights and CGW mainspring. The pistol is my EDC and fits my hand well.
Very happy with the pistol, well worth the price.

IMG_1591.JPG