CZ custom work

irish52084

I want to have some work done to my SP-01 and am leaning towards Angus and crew at cz customs, are there any other options I should consider instead?

I want to have the competition hammer installed and have a general action/trigger job done.

Walt Sherrill

Angus (CZ Custom Shop) and Schmeky seem to be the best and most competent people working with CZs. Both have created custom parts that have improved the functionality of the guns.

You won't do badly with either.

EAJ702

Angus (CZ Custom Shop) does excellent work. :)

cz75sp01_7.jpg

WESHOOT2

now for the most important question (for me, I mean)

So......do you also provide services for the Tanfoglio EAA Witness?
(I mean the clone, not the 'big' frame).

geetarman

Irish,

Both of my CZs have been worked on by Angus and crew. They installed the competition hammer and spring kit in my SP01 as well as the 97.

I have been happy with the work on both guns.

Geetarman:D

schmeky

WESHOOT2,

I have tried to do some Witness work, but there are obstacles (at least for my business). For now, I am staying with CZ's and 1911's only.

Walt Sherrill

Whatever happened to Jim Miossi?

It is my understanding that Jim was injured in a shop accident, moving heavy equipment that, in effect, forced him to take a very early retirement.

This story has not been confirmed, but I did exchange messages with several folks who seemed privy to more detailed knowledge of his situation. His website is down.

I hope that this is all unfounded rumor, but I suspect it isn't.

Jim is a fine man and was always helpful and supportive with information and advice.

Last edited:

EAJ702

schmeky, can you post an address for your website so that we forum members can review what services you offer for CZ and 1911 pistols. Thank you. :)

schmeky

EAJ702,

I also do quite bit of action work on CZ's. I do this on a custom basis and is not currently listed on my website. I have some new stuff in the works that should be trickling in the end of this year and through next year.

I'm a little guy so I have to work harder :p