CZ Contact.. What is the trick?

redlightrich

CZ Contact.. What is the trick? This is Resolved properly

Hello all, I have spent almost a month now attempting to get someone at CZ either return an email or a VM. I have called 9 times, and spoke with customer service 2 times, and on both occasions they transferred me to an extension, that does not answer.. I leave detailed voice messages, and get no return calls. I wrote them 6 times, trying different departments, and don't get a reply.

Is bobbing and weaving their MO? It is starting to sour me towards them.. Pity, I own 3 of their products, and feel they are good quality, but gosh, if there were a severe issue, I doubt they would be there to help.

Does anyone have a direct contact number or email for one of their executives? I am sure they would like to know what is happening there.

So far, they score very low in the Customer Service category, at least according to me. Every other manufacturer that I purchase from has been quite a bit more responsive.

Any help with a good contact ( outside of what they post on their site)would be helpful and appreciated.

Rich

Last edited:

redlightrich

Not a warranty. I bought a Kadett II kit, to use with my new 75D Compact. Their site states that for the kit to work with the 75D Compact, it requires a special slide stop, available free of charge, by requesting it, yet, I have been trying to obtain this stop from them, to no avail. I have called, left messages, wrote them requesting this, so on and so on.

Regardless of the issue, proper customer service dictates you contact the client.

armoredman

You have a Kadet Kit II, you have a PCR or a P-01? P-01 is the one with the M3 rail under the dust cover and straight up rear sight - PCR has Novak stlye low mount rear sight, slim dust cover and a loaded chamber indicator. If you have a P-01 you need the PCR slidestop. If you have a PCR the slide stop with the PCR should work just fine. The supplied slide stop works with the standard CZ-75. Why? I have absolutely no idea, but I've had two Kadet Kits on PCRs and P-01s in several years.

redlightrich

Hello and thank you for the reply. I believe it is a PCR ( it does not say that anywhere on the gun). On the slide it is stamped CZ 75D compact. The stock stop does not work. CZ's website clearly states that on the PCR, it requires a "free" slide stop, part number 0440008002 to operate with this model.

I have tried all the stops that I have available ( none of them match the number above)
I tried the sight from my SP01, my Kadett kit, and the factory 75D sight.

The factory sight locks the slide solid, and makes it impossible to cycle the slide.

Looking at CZ's site, under the Kadett kit description, it clearly states that to operate, it needs this slide stop.

Thank you for the input

Rich

redlightrich

To Clarify, CZ did the right thing

Hello all, In one of my letters to CZ, I explained clearly what I needed, and included my address and contact info. Although I didn't receive a reply, I did receive an envelope last night which contained the part I requested, free of charge as stated.

I felt it is important to give this information. Where as CZ has been a little difficult to communicate with, they certainly did the proper thing. My guess is they are very busy. I am glad they did this, as I do like my CZ products and feel that they are top quality.

Thank you again

Rich

Pilot

I've talked to CZ USA CS twice, both concerning the Kadet. I have a Kadet Kit that I bought in 2000, so I wanted the better fir pin which allows more reliable cartridge ignition. They sent me a new pin, spring, and plate for free.

When I called a second time it concerned a recently acquired dedicated Kadet pistol, which was older, and also needed the upgrade. They saw that I had already received an upgrade, but with the different serial number, they sent it to me, again for free.

Both times I spoke to a gentleman who had the personality of a house plant, but did fulfill my request. I offered to pay for the parts, and when they refused, I offered to pay for the shipping, again they refused. So, all in all I have been happy with CZ USA CS.