CZ Bren 2 MS Carbine Opinions

'88Scrat

Saw these on the CZ website and the first thought that came to mind was "ACR Killer"; the build quality of Remlin has really gone downhill. My 1895 SBL is proof of that but that's another story.

Anyone have any experience with one of these? They look awesome and would fill the role of "not another 5.56 AR" in my collection.

Saw a few videos on YouTube and everything I've seen points to a great firearm but at just under $2K is the price really worth it.

Thoughts?

Matt_J

To have everything the SCAR offers but for less money sounds like a good deal to me. The lower receiver looks really cool, and the handguard gives it an ACR-esque look. Best of all worlds. As far as I know, CZ has never compromised build quality on any of their products. I also like that all CZ USA products say KANSAS CITY, KS on them, my hometown. (No I don't work for CZ or even own one)

Matt_J

raw.png

armoredman

I have the BREN 2 MS pistol in 7.62x39mm and I love it, well built, balanced perfectly, and fun. I really like the bolt release/hold open in the trigger guard, which some people dislike. The 5.56mm version uses STANAG mags, which is a plus - my 7.62x39mm version uses proprietary mags...but I'm happy with it. VERY happy with it. Full disclosure - I don't work for CZ-USA or CZ-UB but I do own and run the CZ website at czfirearms.us.

https://thefiringline.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=111065&d=1586604320