CZ: Any Thoughts on RAMI vs PO1 in 9 MM

O/U Mike

I have a deposit down for the RAMI, NIB, for $400. Thoughts on the two and price feedback would be appreciated.

Mark54g

I don't have either, but was able to pick up the full size today. The RAMI is a good deal smaller than the P-01. I also believe that the RAMI has a heavier trigger pull, but can be carried cocked & locked.

Colt1903

$400 is not a bad price for an NIB RAMI. The P-01 might cost you up to an additional $100. Obviously the RAMI will offer better concealment but you will be sacrificing magazine capacity, some accuracy and experience a little more recoil. I have not shot a RAMI but I have looked one over at the gun shop. It seemed a little fat and I just have a problem when there is no place for my little finger.

chris in va

The RAMI is a chunky butt. Fat and squat. It's like trying to shoot a block of metal.

I'd much rather have the PCR if I was looking for a 9mm.

MEDDAC19

I have the RAMI in .40 S&W and like it alot. The recoil is not bad in .40, so I don't think you will have any problems in 9mm.. I alternate between the RAMI and an officer size Colt for CC.

I tuck my pinky under the grip and have no problems controlling the gun. There are mags with an extention if you need to place your pinky on the grip.

My RAMI is very accurate and the SA trigger pull is good, I don't use the DA except once in a while on the range, I carry C+L. Others that have handled, and fired it, have had nothing but compliments, and one wants to buy one when he gets the funds.

The price is in the same range as mine was. I have put several hundred rounds through it with no problems at all. I think you are going to like yours and you will not regret your decision to buy it.

rellascout

RAMi wa too fatt for me inthe grip.

The P01, 75 Compact and PCR fit my habd like a glove. Same grip on all three. I love th P01.

One of 3 carry guns. Not hard to conceal at all in the right holster and with the right belt.

Rellascout

jcims

I've got the RAMI in 9mm and love it. I would say it's definitely got a sweet spot for hand size, centered on mine. You can get mags with the 'pinky extension' if you need a home for your minor digit.

I shot really high with it when i first got it, but am getting much better with it...i think it's a very accurate piece for its size. Other than that, it's been nearly flawless in ~600 rounds...had a hangup on a PMC out of a box that seemed very light to begin with.

It is loud..i can't imagine the .40.

O/U Mike

Thank You

Thanks everyone for all your feedback. I've decided to go ahead with the RAMI. Now I have to wait my 72 hours in Illinois.

Marlboro Man

I have the RAMI in 9mm and absolutely love it. I think it shoots great and carries very well. I just purchased it a couple of weeks ago so a full review will come later.