CZ 97 Anybody?

BobK

Anyone own or shoot one of these? Looks like an awesome gun. Thinking of one for Christmas.

Old Coastie

Stop thinking and go get one. Mine was, out of the box, the most accurate 45 I have ever shot, including pistols that cost twice as much. The only reason I still don't have mine is that it was a touch too large for me to get that first shot off in DA with the accuracy I demand of myself. If you have large hands, you will love the CZ97.

Good shooting,

Mike

CZ - Tactical Sport

A couple months ago I splurged for a CZ in .40 S&W Tactical Sport. It has been, out of the box, the best shooting gun I ever owned (and I have gone through a LOT of them in many years!) I was skeptical of the CZ's as they are not really well known here, but friends in Europe like them a lot, so I tried it.
The trigger on mine is meant for ISPC type shooting and it's not a "carry gun" but for fun at the range it's great. Not one bobble yet.

Yes, you DO have to have big hands. But if that's not a problem, then I recommend trying it.

Nephilim-777

I own one and they are very accurate pistols. The only negative issues are: sights and size. If these are not an issue for you, go get one as they just might be the best .45 ACP for under $550.00 you can buy.

rhgunguy

Got mine for $400 about two years ago. Polycoat and night sights. Love the thing to death. It is a tad big and the DA reach is long, but I just have it cocked and locked.

roc1

Cz97b

Great psitol.I think the large size is due to its weight and it sits taller.The girth is really not that much larger than my 75B"s.I just put new grips on two of my 75"s and put the Hogues off my 75 9mm on the 97B.I had to strecth them very little to fit.That being said the 97B is right there on par with mySig P220 and my Colt 70 Series as far as accuracy is concerned.Great gun you will not be disappointed.
Good Luck
roc1