CZ 82

hounddawg

9 mm Makarov Local pawn shop has a ton of these in stock, used of course. I am not seriously interested but just out of curiosity has anyone owned one of these? They are pretty cheap at asking $250 but I would bet I could pick one up for 200 to 225 if I dickered a bit.

seaville

CZ-82

I got one of the last ones at Centerfire systems last week. It's a quality weapon with nice da/sa action with lock and cock. I told a buddy about it, so he got one and loves it. They are good shooters and accurate.
We paid $159.99 + tax for each plus $23 for extra mag. They may order more. I've seen them priced recently for 190 and 200. You may be able to strike a deal with the store where you saw them. I fear they may be drying up. Centerfire bought 800 the last order before selling out, according to the salesman.
It's the best 9x18 that I have handled.

Last edited:

freakintoguns

im becoming increasingly infatuated with these guns. think im going to have to pick up a couple here in the near future. besides the obvious accessory of many many rounds to throw down range and spare magazines, anything else to be had for them?

hounddawg

heh well I wasn't seriously interested in one till I read these replies, now I am considering picking one up just for the heck of it if I can get his asking price down a bit or get him to toss in a extra mag or two.

Also thanks for the direction to the Classic Arms site, I am thinking of getting a M91/30 from them and I am more of a handgun type guy. So many guns ...so little money to buy them with, sigh