CZ 82/83 holsters...

Beentown71

Need a good IWB holster for a CZ 82. I might go with Crossbreed but just don't wanna spend that much again if I can help it. Any ideas? What other handguns does the CZ fit thier holsters. The Beretta 84 looks like it might work. What else? Wjat other holster makers should I look at?

Thanks in advance,

Beentown

Amin Parker

I would imagine like you said that the Beretta holsters would be fine. I would imagine the Bersa or cz75 compact could would too.

Congratulations on owning a great pistol. I should have bought one a few years ago, its the best platform for a suppressed pistol

magnumPi

I believe some have said that the holsters for one of the Kahr pistols fit their cz82. The model of Kahr escapes me, sorry

Jimmy at Kholster may be able to make you one. I had him add the BHP to his line up for me without a problem.

They are very affordable and comparable to the CBST

dairycreek

CZ83FIST1-R.jpg

CZ 83 in a FIST #1. Has been a great carry combo for me for a long, long time!

Beentown71

Yep Christcorp I know. I have one for my XD9. Was wanting something less expensive and and removed easier for work. Might go with there Quickclip???

Beentown

jal5

the Allen holster is actually quite like the FIST pictured earlier in this thread, but a better price.