CZ 75B report

Noonan

I recently purchased a CZ 75B (for $389!). After shooting it twice, I am amazed by how accurate and fun to shoot this pistol is. Has to be the best value in a full-size 9mm.

Noonan

Got it brand new for $389. So far I have shot about 50 rounds of Magtech HP and 200 rounds of Wolf. Both are extremely accurate. I'll try to post some pics later.

tech4061

Got it brand new for $389. So far I have shot about 50 rounds of Magtech HP and 200 rounds of Wolf. Both are extremely accurate. I'll try to post some pics later.

That's about what I paid for mine earlier this year. However, my local shop had marked it down nearly $100 to clear some inventory at the time. I wasn't really a huge fan of the 9mm, until I began shooting this gun. My CZ75 now serves as my HD handgun, because I simply shoot it better than anything else I own. Great gun at great price. Congratulations!

texasrangers

nice choice on the cz 75b. I agree with you that it is the best deal out there for a full size 9mm. I researched for 3-4 months before i had my epiphany to get the cz (over the xd 9, AR-24, baby eagle). Couldn't be happier with it. Got it NIB two weeks ago for $399. To those who asked, I would check gun shows. Saw several there for under $450. Mine is two toned, OD green and black. very accurate weapon, its got to be the best value out there. Join the club...www.cz-forum.com