CZ-75B Mag Base Plates?

Gremlin

I've got a very nice, sweet shooting CZ-75B 9mm that I've owned since '97. I love this pistol.

I just upgraded to some checkered and oiled walnut grips and while I was on the website, I saw pictures of the sample grips on a CX-75B with a nice, thick, black rubber or plastic base plate on the magazine.

I'd love to find a couple of those base plate pads but can't seem to locate them anywhere.

My B has a pair of 15 round Megcar magazines, but they have a steel base plate with a protrusion on the bottom--I'd like to get a pad of some kind to place on the end. I found some for my Sig 226 at Cheaper Than Dirt a few years ago, but have never seen any for a CZ-75B.

Any suggestions or ideas?

Anyone?

eerw

Here you go..

CZ-USA sells them...you can call them to order or order online..

www.CZ-USA.com go to the online store and they are under competition parts

as mag pads go..they are pretty decent..haven't had one come apart or get damaged while doing reloads..

Gremlin

Just as a follow up, they were $8.60 each and I got them in from CZ-USA less than a week after I ordered them. They installed in less than five minutes and they look great.

Thanks again for the info!

;)

VaughnT

FYI, the thick mag pads for the Beretta 92/96 fit and function on the OEM CZ mags. You might have to file a hair off the wings of the mag, but that depends a lot on the pads you buy. Of the five I have (3 Al, 2 rubber), only two needed any filing to fit. Of course, now that I see CZ is selling them...