CZ 75B grips

Contrast Man

I really like the overall shape of the standard plastic grips on my CZ 75B but I'm wanting to get something a bit more aggressively checkered for it. First priority would be to keep the same general shape of the original plastic. I'm open to either G10 or wood.

HistoryJunky

I have aluminum with grip tape from CZ Custom and they are great. If you have a hard time reaching the trigger in DA these will help too.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Fishbed77

Consider the standard CZ rubber CZ75 / SP01 full-size grips. They are basically the same look/profile as the plastic grips, but offer a bit more purchase.

railroader

I’ll second the cz rubber grips. I had vz grips but I put the rubber grips back on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bart Noir

You can do a web search for "Cool Hand" grips, which I have only seen sold through Amazon and have only seen for CZ pistols. They are G10 and were a little cheaper than VZ grips. Nice looking but pricey grip screws are also available. There are several colors and patterns available.

I voted with my wallet. I put Cool Hand on 3 of my CZ 75 models and would do it again.

Bart Noir

jetinteriorguy

I put a set of the rubber grips on mine and at first didn't care for them. The position that my right thumb would normally land has a ridge molded into the rubber. Because of this I had to position my thumb either above or below this ridge. So, I ground this ridge off and now I absolutely love these grips. My 75B SA is by far my favorite semi auto and very accurate and uber reliable.

gb6491

You can do a web search for "Cool Hand" grips, which I have only seen sold through Amazon and have only seen for CZ pistols. They are G10 and were a little cheaper than VZ grips. Nice looking but pricey grip screws are also available. There are several colors and patterns available.

I voted with my wallet. I put Cool Hand on 3 of my CZ 75 models and would do it again.

Bart Noir
I also like Cool Hand grips. I have them on my 75B and SP-01:
adkytx.jpg

FWIW, they have extended their line; offering grips for 1911 style pistols, Beretta 92/96, SIG 226, and SIG P938.

Regards,
Greg

Last edited: