CZ-75B Accessories and Tricks

Daekar

I just found out that I'm getting a CZ-75B in Matte Stainless for my birthday! So, what I want to know is, what do all the CZ-75B owners out there have for their guns that they think is great? Holsters? Sights? Springs? What is that little thing that makes your CZ-75B just a smidgen better? Cleaning/Lube tricks? Share your accessory and maintenence experiences!

Mr.Blue

Get the factory rubber grips. They are only $25 from CZ Custom and well worth it.

Get some Azoom snap caps and dry fire a lot. You will break in the trigger quicker, getting rid of the infamous CZ "grittiness". It will also help you master the trigger.

Enjoy your CZ.

Last edited:

C0untZer0

I guess there is a lot of stuff out there for the CZ but what would really be cool is if they had a .22 adapter - or better yet, an exact replica of the CZ75 chambered in .22

chris in va

but what would really be cool is if they had a .22 adapter - or better yet, an exact replica of the CZ75 chambered in .22

Um...that's what the Kadet kit is.

Anyway, I felt the DA pull was a bit hard and installed a 15# hammer spring which helped tremendously. Still ignites primers just fine.

I don't like the rubber grips for some reason. Just too tacky if that makes any sense. Having used mine for IDPA, I'm considering a new fiber optic front sight from Dawson. The one on my Glock works great.

Daekar

I will definitely be saving my pennies for the Kadet kit, do doubt about it! My wife has claimed my Mk 2.5 Hunter, so another 22 will be handy. I think I'm going to take the given advice and hold off buying any modifications until I get to know her. Still, I'll need a holster pretty soon, and I am curious about lube. My P238 likes to be generously lubed compared to my P2000, and I was wondering if the CZ was the same.

EDIT: Thoughts on steel-cased ammo for practice?

Walt Sherrill

I guess there is a lot of stuff out there for the CZ but what would really be cool is if they had a .22 adapter - or better yet, an exact replica of the CZ75 chambered in .22

You can get a KADET KIT for the CZ, which is a complete slide and mags for .22 LR. It'll work on any of the 9mm or .40 models that are based on the 75B frame/specs.

You can also buy a KADET, which is basically a 9mm frame with a Kadet Kit slide installed, as a unit, from the factory. (CZ won't let you buy a 9mm slide later, so you can't upgrade the Kadet with a higher caliber slide, later, unless you get lucky and stumble on a used slide. I've only seen that once, and jumped on it.)

The Kadet and a 75B with the Kadet Kit are virtually the same gun.

I have a Kadet Kit which I use on my 85 Combat. They sometimes take a little fitting. My Kadet Kit, for example, won't fit on my 75B SA frame, which has had a lot of gunsmithing done to it -- including work to give it a tight slide/frame fit. (That was all done before I bought it...)

I could make the kit fit the 75B SA frame, but it shoots so darned well on the 85 Combat frame, I don't want to mess with it.

Instructions for fitting come with the kit.

tekarra

Get the Kadet Kit and rubber grips and then shoot it for a while. My cZs have all gotten better with shooting.

aarondhgraham

Hello C0untZer0,,,

You mean like this one?

czechs2.jpg

You can purchase the adapter kit or the complete pistol,,,
Surprisingly enough the .22 pistol was more expensive than it's 9mm sister.

Great firearms though,,,
A real pistol that happens to be chambered for .22 LR.

Aarond

I gotta get me one of those...;)

I see Midway has the 22 kits for the Colt 45 autos on sale this month...

Btw... I've got several CZ's... this is my most trick one though not a carry gun anymore... but that's what I've got the compact for...

note the slide pull knob, & drill & tap scope mount for external mods...

attachment.php